Sponsored by: Won’t you sponsor me?
Emma came to us when she was about 2 months old. She was found in the dumpster at a feed store we no longer do business with. They threw her away because she had been opening bags of food in the store. Is that sad, or what?
Now an adult, she’s had her trials and tribulations. She was bitten by a Mojave Green rattlesnake and one side of her face was paralyzed for about 6 months. Fortunately, with medication, she was saved and has now mostly recovered. However, from time to time when she is stressed, her eye still becomes inflamed. The poison remains forever in the animal’s system after a bite.
Three years later. Again, Emma gets bit by another Mohave Green, right on the nose!
Emma has been with us for twenty years now!