New Year’s resolutions aren’t just for people; chances are, there are ways your pet’s life could improve in 2015 as well! If you’re a pet owner looking for a few resolutions, consider these:
1. Make sure your pet is current on vaccinations and heartworm pills. This prevents the spread of illnesses.
2. If you haven’t already, get your pet spayed and neutered.
3. Get more exercise with your pet. Take more walks or hikes, try a new activity, or incorporate more playtime.
4. Practice good oral hygiene habits with your pet. Regular cleanings by a veterinarian are the best way to keep your pet’s mouth in top condition.
5. Choose an age appropriate diet, as your pet’s nutritional needs change over time.
Happy New Year!