Part two in our series on saving $$ on pet prescriptions. Can you buy your pet medications online? Yes. We recommend that you do your research, and purchase only from reputable online pharmacies. How will you know it is reputable?
- Usually, you will have heard of it before.
- You will be able to contact the company – there should be an email address or contact form, as well as a phone number.
- They offer a wide variety of products.
- Their web site is professionally done with nice graphics and proper grammar.
- They require a prescription for prescription medication.
When you order, most companies will contact your veterinarian for approval, or you can mail in a written prescription.
As always, check pricing among various companies before you order. See if they offer any promotions or coupon codes. Check coupon sites for online codes. Factor in shipping cost in your price comparisons. And best of luck in saving some bucks!